… I’ve tried my hand at a few things.
- Webmaster – I started making websites when I was in third grade. I guess that means when I was nine. Insane, huh? My first site was a Digimon fansite (lol) on MSN Communities (the late MSN Groups).
- Comic book artist/creator – In sixth grade I was obsessed with drawing comic books. I did a series on my two pet dogs, Chris and Judy. It was called Dog Squad. Sometimes I still think of ideas for comics, but I haven’t actually put them on paper for years. Space Dog was born here.
- Writer – I started in 4th grade when I was ten, writing a series of “books” about a bubble named Bubbles. That’s since expanded into loads of other things. (I miss you, Bubbles! But don’t worry, I’ll be seeing you in the future ;)).
- Video game developer – I started making video games based off of a Bubbles spin-off series of a guy named Aaron the Magic Dinkey (lol). This was back in 6th grade. I started a lot of video games but never actually finished any of them.
- Music composer – Still working on this one. I haven’t quite mastered the art of music notation yet.
- Graphic artist – Naturally, this came with webmastering. It’s been a huge help lately.
- Blogger – Does this go under writing? I dunno. I still wouldn’t consider myself a blogger because I don’t update this blog enough!
- Film maker – I used to make films with my cousins for YouTube. It was bucket loads of fun, although our stuff was quite amateurish. I had wanted to be more professional but that never came into fruition.
Of all of those, the only ones that have actually turned into anything are writing, webmastering and graphic design. Still, I’ve had a lot of fun throughout the last ten years with all of the projects I’ve started.
… And now I wonder what I might continue and try in the future.